SN#19361 Browser-Based User Interface Functionality Added to Sun Blade 6000
- From: "John J. McLaughlin" <flash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:44:35 GMT
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 120 Issue 4 2008-02-25 Article 19361 from section "Servers"
Download Firmware Update Sun Blade 6000 Chassis 1.1a
Sun Blade 6000 chassis 1.1a firmware provides a browser-based user
interface (BUI) to the ILOM 188.8.131.52 for the Sun Blade 6000 Chassis
Management Module (CMM), giving users a choice of Command Line
Interface (CLI) or BUI for managing and monitoring the Sun Blade 6000
chassis and blades.
Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=19361
Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com
- Prev by Date: SN#19486 Sun Fire X4150 Sets Single- and Dual-JVM Benchmarks
- Next by Date: SN#19382 End of Life for Select Sun Blade, Sun Fire, and Ultra Products
- Previous by thread: SN#19486 Sun Fire X4150 Sets Single- and Dual-JVM Benchmarks
- Next by thread: SN#19382 End of Life for Select Sun Blade, Sun Fire, and Ultra Products