regarding the windows mobile development

hi ,
i ave been in developing a game for windows mobile 5.0 smartphone ..
i am using visual studio 2005 to develop the application .
i have used Image Attribute class for setting transparency by
following method.
SetColorKey(getPixe(0,0));
my application is having the following problems:
1. i am using double buffering concept , the application is slow
while handling keypress . what s the method to make it fast .
2. in windows mobile 5.0 emulator , the white color in the images had
become transparent .
3. . i am using more than 11 .png images , around 74 kb size .
when i open the the .exe file inside the bin folder , the .exe file is
showing outof memory exception . but the build is running well in all
the emulators .
could any one help me in solving the above issues .
thanks
sadiq

  • regarding the windows mobile application
    ... i ave been in developing a game for windows mobile 5.0 .. ... i have used Image Attribute class for setting transparency by ... in windows mobile 5.0 emulator, the white color in the images had ... when i open the the .exe file inside the bin folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • regarding the windows mobile application
    ... i ave been in developing a game for windows mobile 5.0 smartphone .. ... i have used Image Attribute class for setting transparency by ... in windows mobile 5.0 emulator, the white color in the images had ... when i open the the .exe file inside the bin folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for embedded Visual C++
    ... actually I already can compile it. ... Then, the exe file, I copied to Windows Mobile 5.0 Emulator. ... Then copy the exe release file to Windows Mobile 5.0 Emulator. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: How to debug kernel ?
    ... which is what you have in the Windows Mobile emulators. ... Yes, you might be able to catch debug messages from an emulator, if you ... What happens when you try to launch the application? ...
  • Re: VS2005 and Device Emulator
    ... "Neville Lang" wrote: ... changing this CF project to target "Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Device", ... the emulator now does not pop up. ... structures had "doubled" in my Vista 64-bit environment. ...