Re: GOOG spammer (was Re: Google the video "9/11 Missing Links" …)

  • Re: A suggestion for responses to Trolls
    ... I am not quite ready to killfile all of those people, ... if someone so vehemently disagree with a troll ... that they just HAVE to reply to it, they have to quote the whole thing! ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)
  • Re: Aperture is great, but...
    ... On 02/11/2010 05:44 PM, Alan Browne wrote: ... He's a troll, Alan. ... Best thing to do is killfile him. ... traceable data that a KF could use. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: GPS, relativity, and nuclear detection | ScienceDump
    ... Alan Browne wrote: ... you reply to an obvious troll that the rest of us have KF'd. ... and responsible for the redefinition of the second ... and the introduction of atomic time. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: A plea to stop replying to the Nebenzahl troll
    ... Alan Browne wrote in ... starve him of oxygen. ... Isn't it odd how you call this guy a troll yet you engage in totally off ... Get a life Browne. ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: Buying Adobe Elements?
    ... On 2013-05-27 14:16:27 -0700, Alan Browne ... an insult, but I see it as a factual representation. ... I've pretty much concluded it's a troll. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)