Lion: Where is Preview.app log ?
- From: francois.d.robert@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 04:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
I am handwriting Postscript code and use different interpreters to run it.
On OSX Leopard, /Applications/Preview.app embeds such an interpreter in the form of some version of Adobe Distiller. When fed a Postscript program (on Leopard) , Preview.app used to log its standard output and it was accessible via the console (/var/log/system.log IIRC). For instance, you could wrote such one line PS program that produces an empty page and a text message in Console.app :
(hello) print showpage
On Lion, there is no longer any console output. Does anybody knows if and how this logging feature can be enabled again (or if there is some equivalent alternative) ?
- Prev by Date: Webhosting | Domain Name | Hosting Services | Domain Names Cyprus
- Next by Date: Re: Weird wake from sleep
- Previous by thread: Webhosting | Domain Name | Hosting Services | Domain Names Cyprus
- Next by thread: RE: Questions about wifi reception