Loose power cable connector in a new Mac Mini.

Hi!

At work, I got new Mac Mini (2.3 Ghz Intel Core 5; 4 GB of RAM) last week. I noticed its power cable is loose since I move it around it connect/disconnect cables in its rear sometimes. I don't seem to be alone online like in http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-668932.html ... Is there a fix for this like a better power cable?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"You know what you are Earl? You're a little, tiny, busy ant. You too, Mike. Both you guys, with your mortgages and your term life insurance and your webber kettles(??). Ant. Ant. All of you, you're all a bunch of little, busy, blind ants. All you all. Saving up for your rainy days. Scratching up your acorns for the winter. You look at me and you think, "What a piece of pathetic trash out there in that leaky trailer." No spoon, no fork, no prospects. But, you know why? Cause I'm a grasshopper. Ant. Grasshopper. Ant. Grasshopper. Ant. Grasshopper. Ant. Grasshopper. Ant!" --Chris in the bar, before being thrown out in "Jaws of Life"."
| |o o| |