Contact back up question

I use a clone for a backup of my entire hard drive. I also keep all my
contacts in the cloud so obviously I don't have a back up of my
contacts. So is a simple "File/Export/Contacts Archive" the best
solution. If so should the vCard formate be 3.0?
Then when I update my clone the vCard file would be backed up. Clone is
on a removable HD using SuperDuper.
Thanks

  • Re: Contact back up question
    ... If so should the vCard formate be 3.0? ... Then when I update my clone the vCard file would be backed up. ... backup of your address book, you already have one in your clone. ... empty Address Book is significantly different than ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Partition help
    ... change that makes the current clone outdated. ... I also backup email and the email address book to the external hard drive on ... the idea of backing up to a partition on the same hard drive ... your HDD. ...
  • Re: Cloning my hard drive?
    ... And obviously the two tasks, clone vs. image, are close enough to argue about. ... I say that because the only reason I am making the backup is for when something goes awry on the internal source drive, and I need to restore the internal source drive from the external backup drive. ... comprehensive backup system of one's day-to-day working HDD. ... I'm not swapping any drives here. ...
  • Re: External Hard Drive used for System Backup.
    ... you for the tip about the "Startup Disc". ... disc in order to clone the backup to an empty internal drive. ... someone buys the Casper 4 software after they have chatted with you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Backups versus Images?
    ... You're just a little over three years older than I am. Don't belittle ... a "clone" is a perfect copy. ... A "backup" is any method of saving existing data to another location. ... OS uses the VSS services. ...