Maybe OT - iPhone Can't Find WiFi

Probably not the right forum, but it seems to cover a few
hardware/software/comms/system boundaries, and maybe someone can come up
with an answer quickly.

My iPhone 4S has always been able to find me home WiFi network with no
problems.

I'm using an Apple Airport base station without any password protection.
It shows up as "Apple Network e4549d"

All my other devices - computer, iPad, Apple TV connect without problem.

But as of yesterday my iPhone can't even see it.

I've tried restarting and resetting to no avail. Any input welcome.

--

"If you can, tell me something happy."
- Marybones

  • Re: This iPhone SDK thing is a pretty big deal...
    ... Accelerometer/multitouch input to a Mac, ... presentations from your iPhone, ... iWork/Office apps would be a good thing. ... What the iPod did was turn millions of Windows-only folks into Apple ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?How_Apple_Played_It_Smart_With_iPhone_Exclusivity_No?= =?windows-1252?Q?w=2
    ... How Apple Played It Smart With iPhone Exclusivity ... Apple Opens First Hong Kong Store as Retail Spending Surges ... three major mobile carriers, could get the iPhone 5 beginning next ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Apple Issues Battery Program for iPhone
    ... A consumer advocacy group has expressed outrage over Apple Inc.'s ... cost of replacing the gadget's battery. ... battery replacement details on its Web site last Friday after the ... Users would have to submit their iPhone to Apple for battery service. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: (iPhone) Aggiornare o no?
    ... chi compra l'Iphone a prezzo pieno e sbloccato possa e ... qual è quello giusto. ... Gli apparecchi erano acquistabili solo c/o gli Apple Store pagando con ... Secondo me adesso quelli di Apple se la ridono immaginando torme di ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: This iPhone SDK thing is a pretty big deal...
    ... Accelerometer/multitouch input to a Mac, ... presentations from your iPhone, ... Apple is creating yet another halo effect. ... Apple seems determined to *avoid* having an open platform. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)