Time Machine Advice
- From: George Kerby <ghost_topper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:56:50 -0500
I have held out long enough before adapting my 24" iMac to Lion.
My question to the group is: What happens in Time Machine when I make the
Would you suggest continuing with the same HD and jus note the date of
transition, or would you put the Snow Leopard TM drive in 'mothballs' for
any possible future retrieval, if that would be possible?
Concerning the second choice above - how would the new 10.7 OS deal with the
retrieval, does it maintain the index of 10.6.8?
Sorry if this seems really basic and maybe I'm not "seeing the forest for
the trees" try of situation.
Thanks in advance!
- Prev by Date: Re: Burning .pdf file without password protection?
- Next by Date: Re: I want to do something unorthodox (I think...)
- Previous by thread: I want to do something unorthodox (I think...)
- Next by thread: Re: Time Machine Advice