Re: Icon gone from Sites folder after restore

In article <isw-20A6FD.10523922092011@[216.168.3.50]>,
isw <isw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I essentially never log in/out

You should, it is less useful than it used to be, but is still
alive and well as a straighten it all up tactic. It is like
slapping your head to clear it and line up all the neurons again.

--
dorayme

  • Re: Text editing problem
    ... dorayme wrote: ... In addition to the impossibility of indexing the recipe by ingredients ... but that's just a really bad way to handle recipes -- it's the ... Look, isw, yesterday was not my best day, and I want you all to ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: password protecting a folder?
    ... isw wrote: ... dorayme wrote: ... opens. ... patent attorney ... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)