Re: how to download PC software to a mac for use in a PC

On 09-16-2011 15:49, Lee wrote:
I won some games for the PC. I do not own a PC so would like to know if I can
download the game files to my Mac and then burn them to a CD for use on a PC?

Maybe. Can they be run directly from the CD
or does the CD have to be bootable?
Or does it need to auto-start?

--
Wes Groleau

There are two types of people in the world …
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/barrett?itemid=1157

  • Re: Questions re: PowerPoint Viewer 98 (Macs)
    ... regarding including the Mac version of the viewer on ... viewer and burn the set-up or .exe file to the CD? ... If I can download the Mac viewer on a PC (without ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: how to download PC software to a mac for use in a PC
    ... download the game files to my Mac and then burn them to a CD for use ... Just drag the file to Toast and burn to a CD or DVD that is set to Mac & ... flash drives or WD Passport Hard drives. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: can I burn CDs on an IBM PC compatable to be used on older MAC ?
    ... linux distro like ubunto onto my IBM pc compatable, burn it onto a CD ... First, it is just Mac, MAC is one of those other computer terms. ... why can't your sister download the files herself? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Most recent OSX Viruses.
    ... Apple has updated Java for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 addressing several ... security issues. ... Software Update in System Preferences or download directly from the Apple ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: forgot password
    ... went to the website and downloaded the cd download. ... but when I use Nero to burn the file I just see the iso image file. ... Look at Nero's Help files for "burn .iso" to see how. ... The next prompt will be "What is the path to the registry ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)