Re: Indicator wanted
- From: "John Varela" <newlamps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Aug 2011 00:23:29 GMT
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:35:05 UTC, Tom Stiller
In article <slrnj4hbpg.5fd.g.kreme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Lewis <g.kreme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message <howard-802825.19104814082011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I never had a slow modem. My first was 2400bps.
You missed the pure joy or moving from 300bps acoustic couplers to 1200
What about starting from 110 baud TTY 33 ASRs?
Or a KSR-28 at 60 baud?
- Prev by Date: Re: 24" Cinema Display... what gives?
- Next by Date: Re: For the price of a Mini...
- Previous by thread: Re: Indicator wanted
- Next by thread: Re: Indicator wanted