Automator and Lion
- From: WelshGas <welshgas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:37:35 +0100
I have a simple Automator workflow that works under iCal that fails under
Lion but worked flawlessly under SL.
The workflow uses 2 Finder functions:
Get Specified Finder Items - which works correctly
Copy Finder Items [ using the Replace existing items functions] This fails
with the error " **** couldn't be removed because you don't have permission
to access it"
I can do this manually - so it would seem I do have permission - so can
anyone advise how to do this via Automator? Or this function broken in Lion.
Remove usual to reply direct.
- Prev by Date: Re: How long before Snow Leopard becomes restrictive ?
- Next by Date: Re: How adding RAM can backfire
- Previous by thread: How to get rid of a file?
- Next by thread: Re: Lion and Rosetta