net monitor and 10.7

I installed 10.7 on my Mac Mini and discovered to my surprise and dismay
that Net Monitor is not compatible... or am I missing something? Does
it work for anyone else? I wasn't expecting that to break.

  • Re: BartPE
    ... (surprise, surprise) ... NVRAID.SYS is missing, and everything terminates. ... when trying to boot, the same thing - NVRAID.SYS is missing. ... Going through the entire install routine ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: Recommissioned BBs to strike Libya?
    ... On 21/07/2011 00:08, Tankfixer wrote: ... notice she'd gone missing from her moorings, ... _real_ surprise when she showed up off Libya! ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Wasps
    ... Dallaglio is accompanied by a loss of edge. ... next England captain having gone missing 3 times and Flutey is ... Rafa missing, I'm not surprised they're having a bit of a struggle. ... surprise me if their fortunes were raised when he gets his form ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: BartPE
    ... (surprise, surprise) ... NVRAID.SYS is missing, and everything terminates. ... when trying to boot, the same thing - NVRAID.SYS is missing. ... I noticed that my Windows system does not have the ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • RE: WWW::Mechanize, save images from a page
    ... download a link may be very little, and probably I do need a tutor as you ... A surprise equates to a surprise in both directions back and ... critcal (the missing) line gives the whole thing away, ... and by then I've usually ruled out oversights/typos on my part prior to posting. ...
    (perl.beginners)