Re: MacDefender / Safari issue
- From: Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:16:13 -0600
In article <1k2542a.1bomofepzo2loN%dempson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
dempson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Empson) wrote:
There might be some justification to be able to lock out some user
interface features in special cases like kiosks, but that should be
Right, like ENABLING it, rather than having to DISABLE the bad behavior,
which is much more frequently the situation.
May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
- Prev by Date: Anyone else have trouble installing security update 2011-003?
- Next by Date: Re: OS X security update
- Previous by thread: Anyone else have trouble installing security update 2011-003?
- Next by thread: Re: MacDefender / Safari issue