Re: Does WEP key give away access to my data to another computer?

In article <gs5d5l1cro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, J.J. O'Shea
<try.not.to@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hiding the SSID makes life hard for you.

nonsense. you type in the name and password once and it auto-connects
after that. not hard at all.

Harder than not having to type the name and password at all...

typing it once is such a hardship?

  • Re: sad story
    ... all tonight, whereas HWSO, who is indeed SO, got through sans ... I either get the above nonsense, ... typing the URL in manually doesn't help; ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: An uncountable countable set
    ... I'm just cursious to know what satisfcation you derive from typing up ... and posting such nonsense, post after post after post, year after year ...
    (sci.math)