Re: Does WEP key give away access to my data to another computer?

In article <gs5d5l1cro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, J.J. O'Shea
<> wrote:

Hiding the SSID makes life hard for you.

nonsense. you type in the name and password once and it auto-connects
after that. not hard at all.

Harder than not having to type the name and password at all...

typing it once is such a hardship?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sad story
    ... all tonight, whereas HWSO, who is indeed SO, got through sans ... I either get the above nonsense, ... typing the URL in manually doesn't help; ...
  • Re: An uncountable countable set
    ... I'm just cursious to know what satisfcation you derive from typing up ... and posting such nonsense, post after post after post, year after year ...