%#@*!@* grumble, back to installing "32-bit" apps from scratch

Well, I had my adventure with 64-bit apps on both
the Mac, and the Vista partition on that Mac.

As far as I am concerned, 64-bit apps will not be
ready for prime time for years to come, on _either_
Mac or Windows hardware.

Back to good old workable 32-bit apps, like the
32-bit version of my $1,600 Dragon speech app.

It is about time I installed Mac OS 10.5.6 from scratch
anyhow, as I have been successfully using "dd image"
backups for the past two years.

I believe a Mac user who _only_ uses "image" backups
should install everything from scratch, every two years.

I might have to get hold of a Mac newbie, because old-timers
like me have completely forgotten how to install the Mac OS
from scratch.<g>

Mark-
.