Re: Does WEP key give away access to my data to another computer?

Fred Moore wrote:
In article <130420091501251426%star@xxxxxxx>, Davoud <star@xxxxxxx> wrote:

And anyone who thinks that a significant number of people - their
neighbors - _want_ to get or use such software is living in a paranoid
world.

[music ON, followed by voiceover]

Well, it's only paranoia if there's nobody there,
nobody there, nobody there.
Yes, it's only paranoia if there's nobody there,
nobody there aaaat allllllllll.

And there's *ALWAYS* *SOMEONE* there...

[special effects OFF]

As a good friend used to say, "Even paranoids have enemies".

--
john mcwilliams

Remember to pillage *before* you burn.

  • Re: Whats in libata-dev.git
    ... On Mon, Sep 11 2006, Jeff Garzik wrote: ... Might be sane, yep. ... Since we're doing this just for paranoia, and nobody can actually ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: ...and the pigs are still sick
    ... paranoia, but in human medicine it seems to be getting to the point ... where nobody can lift anything. ... i was talking to a lady who does nightnursing in a `retirement ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Whats in libata-dev.git
    ... Since we're doing this just for paranoia, and nobody can actually produce a problem case, it's safer just to hardcode 255 for all cases, than try to come up with a hueristic that won't be exercised for another decade... ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Whats in libata-dev.git
    ... Since we're doing this just for paranoia, and nobody can actually produce a problem case, it's safer just to hardcode 255 for all cases, than try to come up with a hueristic that won't be exercised for another decade... ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Does WEP key give away access to my data to another computer?
    ... neighbors - _want_ to get or use such software is living in a paranoid ... [music ON, followed by voiceover] ... Well, it's only paranoia if there's nobody there, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)