Re: stuck cd/kernal panic vicious circle
- From: You <you@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 22:17:59 GMT
In article <givvk901pdl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
J.J. O'Shea <try.not.to@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:11:13 -0500, Frank wrote
Macmini with Mac OS X v10.4.11
Have kernal panic problem which I cant address because startup disc is
in cd drive,
and I am unable to get it out. Kernal panic prevents booting (all I
get is spinning wheel). Shortcuts wont work because booting process
wont get far enough to allow
keyboard and mouse responses.... a vicious circle sort of thing..
.. kernal panic prevents booting... resolution to kp requires at least
safe mode booting... which is prevented by kernal panic
What is the solution?
1 hold down mouse button on startup
2 turn off machine, open it up, physically remove disc.
or Hold the Option Key down, untill the Boot Loader asks for a Boot
- Prev by Date: Re: Understanding value
- Next by Date: Re: Understanding value
- Previous by thread: Re: stuck cd/kernal panic vicious circle
- Next by thread: Re: stuck cd/kernal panic vicious circle