Re: Another confirmation of Jobby's meanness
- From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:28:36 -0600
In article <gary-6EE375.11524008122008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Gary <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Its called business.
You are responding to a known troll. Please stop.
Trolls have rights too. Oh wait...maybe not. :)
Yes, but the troll support group is down the hall, out the back, and
next to the dumpster labelled "toxic waste", with the sign that says
"Welcome to comp.sys.mac.advocacy" over it. ; )
Send responses to the relevant news group rather than email to me.
E-mail sent to this address may be devoured by my very hungry SPAM
filter. Due to Google's refusal to prevent spammers from posting
messages through their servers, I often ignore posts from Google
Groups. Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts.
- Prev by Date: Re: Time Machine Bug or Feature?
- Next by Date: Re: Deselecting language translators?
- Previous by thread: Re: Another confirmation of Jobby's meanness
- Next by thread: Re: Another confirmation of Jobby's meanness