Re: changing file ownership

zit <ttrtilley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Király wrote:
I had one admin account with UID 507. I have created a new one that has a
UID of 505, and I want to eventually delete the old one.

You don't mind loosing your defaults and keychain?

Nope. I almost never use the admin account and so there's not much to
lose. All my day-to-day work is done in non-admin accounts.

The real reason why I want to create a new admin account and delete the
old one is because I wish to change my admin account's short user name.
It seems easier just to create a new one with the short user name that I
want than to try and change the existing one.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
.