Re: Amazing Genius Bar Excuses

In article <no-spam-B8AEAA.21173306032006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
richard schumacher <no-spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <uce-39F4CA.14534106032006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Gregory Weston <uce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting experiment aside, I'd've mentioned the incident to the
manager. He may have had good intentions, but misleading a customer is
bad business and bad business sense.

What, you think the manager didn't instruct the "Genius" to do this?

While that's possible, I think it's most likely the manager had no idea
the Genius was doing this. I also think that if the manager did direct
that behavior they should know that it's not fooling everyone.

--
"Congurutulation!!!" - The subject line on some spam I received recently.
I have no idea what it means, but it's such a cool "word" (by which I mean