Re: Sogo replace Google?
- From: Troubled Tony <tt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:46:48 -0500
> "Fetch, Rover, Fetch" <Fetch-Rover-Fetch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >Ed Kearns wrote:
> >> I have an iMac G5, running Tiger. Several days ago, when trying to run
> >> Google, I got the Sogo site, a rather limited search engine. Over several
> >> hours, every time I typed in www.google.com, I got Sogo. I tried a different
> >> computer, same result.
> >> I contacted Google, and they said they have no relationship to Sogo. They
> >> suggested I had some malware. I ran a check and nothing was found..
> >> That problem hasn't returned, but it bothers me. Any ideas?
> >> Ed
> > poisoned DNS server at your ISP
> If, indeed, it is poisoned, use: http://126.96.36.199/
My gmail POP stopped working.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Oh, I see it has:
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help installing System 7.5 on a LC II/LC III system.
- Next by Date: Re: Can Terminal's "Windows Settings" be configured via the shell?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sogo replace Google?
- Next by thread: Cups, Samba and NT_STATUS_NO_MEMORY