Re: Couldn't boot from DVD
- From: Robert <robert99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:19:04 -0500
I tried holding the normally recommended keys down when it was starting.
Then when I used a Tiger CD (the first out of four) it worked fine.
Anything else I should be checking? I really want to be able to reinstall from the DVD in the future.
I have to wonder why you have a "Tiger CD" at all if you've got an optical drive capable of reading from a DVD. Apple only provided those on request and for a fee -- and in exchange for the Tiger DVD, as I understand it.
It was given to me. Thank goodness I had it otherwise I'd still be in the dark. So getting back to the question.........:)
- Prev by Date: Re: Dual monitors on G4 tower
- Next by Date: Re: OS X + Windows on Mactel?
- Previous by thread: Re: Couldn't boot from DVD
- Next by thread: Re: Couldn't boot from DVD