Re:MAC OSX10.4 deleted files can be found in recycle bin in PC!
- From: viv2503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (viv2503)
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:59:34 -0500
> tks harry, i will probably give it a try.
> Did you empty the Trash??
> Putting files in the Trash or the Recycle Bin doesn't actually delete
> them, they just get moved to another folder. The files really get
> deleted when you Empty the Trash / Recycle Bin.
> To empty the Trash / Recycle bin you can hold down the mouse button or
> right mouse button on the screen icon and choose Empty from the pop-up
> with removeable drives you have to wait for it to actually empty and
> delete the files before pulling the drive out ... in fact it's always
> best to drag the drive icon on the desktop to the Trash icon (which
> changes to an Eject icon) to make sure the Mac OS has finished with
> device before disconnecting it physically.
> Helpful Harry
> Hopefully helping harassed humans happily handle handiwork hardships
* posted via http://www.mymac.ws
* please report abuse to http://xinbox.com/mymac
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
- Prev by Date: Re: Tiger, Root User, SuperUser, FileVault, and Master Password
- Next by Date: Connection to Samba failed with tiger
- Previous by thread: Re: MAC OSX10.4 deleted files can be found in recycle bin in PC!
- Next by thread: 160 Gb HD with Powermac G3 Blue/White