Re: edit samba config

In article <pTrKe.621$fk6.463@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"ATNews" <atnews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where is there a swich to turn on swat for editing the smbd.conf file?
> Im trying to make this mac a member of a domain and set the browser level.
> If there is another way please tell.
>
> thnx
>
> cirea tea

Does Applications -> Utilities -> Directory Access -> SMB do anything
for you?

Bob Harris

  • edit samba config
    ... Where is there a swich to turn on swat for editing the smbd.conf file? ... Im trying to make this mac a member of a domain and set the browser level. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Compter recommendations
    ... I would also like opinions on screen size for editing and other considerations. ... the largest Mac is the 17 in. ... With VMWare fusion you can run XP in parallel and drag and drop between OS X and WinXP. ... Don't listen unless you're Linux savvy or really enjoy tinkering with computers and a _whole new_ vernacular. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Hardware Recommendations
    ... Apple Cinema 23" Display ... Apple keyboard + Mac OS X ... You also didn't mention how much video editing you think ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Help with what equipment is needed
    ... through and across most enterprise platforms around - including SunOS ... editing video and images (to get the thread slighlty on topic - the ... Friends in the graphic agency business who've diversified into video ... promotion would disagree with you about the Mac for video. ...
    (uk.rec.video.digital)
  • Re: OT: Good video editing software
    ... going to do a bunch of editing down the road. ... the Mac route... ... the whole FCP suite that comes with DVD Studio Pro is ... and/or $ervice use a well developed, fast program, in the end you will ...
    (rec.games.pinball)