Inactive ram Vs free ram?
- From: henree64@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 9 Aug 2005 11:55:19 -0700
I recently started paying more attention to the activity monitor. And
it said that out of the 192mb of ram that I have. I have 62 mb of
inactive ram. My free ram ranges from 2 to 10 mb. Does anyone know
what inactive ram is. Would my computer dip into the inactive ram if I
open graphically intense programs. I really am just trying to figure
out whether I need to, or should purchase more ram for my computer.
- Prev by Date: Re: zero button mouse in tiger?
- Next by Date: Re: Backup software recommendations
- Previous by thread: Apple 23" Cinema Display vs. Dell 24" Display?
- Next by thread: Re: Inactive ram Vs free ram?