Tiger running "Classic" Windows Media Player

I've installed "Classic" from my OS X Tiger disc, and downloaded
Internet Explorer 5.1. Now I'm having difficulty installing Windows
Media Player 7.1 for it. I download the player from Microsoft,
double-click the installer, it asks if I "Agree" to the terms and
conditions, tells me it will install 95 items, and then it
freezes-solid. I've tried it numerous times with the same result.
Can someone help? I'm trying to view the video at
http://www.atomfilms.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=1140_minutes
PS: Any fan of Fox Network's "24" will want to see the video. OS
X's Window Media Player doesn't work (at least for me).
17" G5 imac, 1G ram, Tiger

  • Re: SBS 2K3 SP1 problem
    ... download it again... ... from "Downloading and Installing Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 1". ... downloaded the WXP SP2 Client Deployment and tried to install it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Task Manager functionality vanished?
    ... And installing Windows XP ... Service Pack 2 may fix your problem, ... Download the Service Pack 2 and save it in your Briefcase Folder. ... at all if attempting to install after installing Windows XP Service Pack ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Tiger running Classic WMP
    ... Now I'm having difficulty installing Windows ... I download the player from Microsoft, ... X's Window Media Player doesn't work. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Tiger running "Classic" Windows Media Player
    ... Now I'm having difficulty installing Windows ... I download the player from Microsoft, ... > X's Window Media Player doesn't work. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Removing Windows Media Player
    ... Try VLC Media Player. ... download: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ ... Windows tool for installing or removing Windows components. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)