Tiger running "Classic" Windows Media Player

I've installed "Classic" from my OS X Tiger disc, and downloaded
Internet Explorer 5.1. Now I'm having difficulty installing Windows
Media Player 7.1 for it. I download the player from Microsoft,
double-click the installer, it asks if I "Agree" to the terms and
conditions, tells me it will install 95 items, and then it
freezes-solid. I've tried it numerous times with the same result.
Can someone help? I'm trying to view the video at
http://www.atomfilms.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=1140_minutes
PS: Any fan of Fox Network's "24" will want to see the video. OS
X's Window Media Player doesn't work (at least for me).
17" G5 imac, 1G ram, Tiger

.