Re: dumb questions

In article <13gnbpoe4svcj0d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Blind Broccoli" <blindbroccoli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Steven Fisher" <steve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:steve-2ED28F.22504908102007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The feel of my aluminum PowerBook really bothers me. It doesn't give me
a rash or anything, but I'm constantly aware of it, like an
uncomfortable pair of shoes or the shrill whine of a dying flyback
transformer.

Are the MacBook Pros made of aluminum or titanium or something else? I
cannot seem to find it on the Apple site. Anyone bothered by the feel of the
current MacBook Pro?

I have a first generation MacBook Pro. I am not sure what you mean by
"feel" because the only tactile contact I really care about with regard
to my MBP is the keyboard and that's fine.
.