Re: Starting an app via a keystroke shortcut?

Alan Hoyle <alanh@xxxxxxx> writes:

I'm trying out FruitMenu which can do this is shareware and a nominal
$12 entry cost, but if there was something free, I might give that a
shot.

Quicksilver, Butler,...

Jochem

--
"A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."

  • Re: Saturn V fuel lines
    ... FRIGGING BIG the whole thing was. ... Nice shot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:S-IC_engines_and_Von_Braun.jpg ... "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: What would you do?
    ... be willing to lose while shooting the correct shot. ... accept a loss (failure) no matter what your choice is. ... Perfection is not an outcome's conformity to your ... the cue ball careering 3-5 rails to stop where there was "no way" it ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: iphoto langsam
    ... Ein aktuelles iPhoto ist alles andere als langsam. ... "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: iBooks Author
    ... "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no ... - Antoine de Saint-Exupery ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: bittesehr
    ... Steve Jobs erzählt jetzt gerade Douglas Adams vom ... iPad und Wikipedia. ... "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)