International Journal of COPD

Vicky,
I was great to meet with you at your office last week. By copy of this email, I have asked our editorial office in New Zealand to send you a specimen copy of the journal as soon as the first issue is published. You can find more information at www.dovepress.com/COPD

Please consider our invitation to visit the editorial operation in Auckland, I'm sure face to face discussions could yield any number of possibilities for us to help you meet the needs of your clients in this area.

Please contact me anytime for more information

best regards
John

Dr John Stolz
Commissioning Editor