Re: SanDisk Cruzer Mini 1.0Gb Driver???

Bruce in Alaska <bruceg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I bought a new Sandisk Cruzer Mini 1.0Gb Flash Drive and did a dumb
> thing by deleting some of the software that came on the drive.
> It only mounts on OS 10.2 or above and doesn't mount on MacOS9.x
> at all anymore. It did when I first got it but after my error
> I can only get it to mount in OSX. I would really like to have the
> MacOS9.x mounting back. Would anyone know what drivers I erased
> when I deleted the files and if they are available so that my
> MacOS9.x is restored?

>From the driver download page
<http://www.sandisk.com/retail/drivers-sdcz2.asp>:

Note:
This product is supported on Windows ME, 2000 and XP without drivers as
well as Mac OS 9.1, and 10.1.2+ without drivers.

You may be missing the USB Device Extension in OS 9, and/or some other
extention(s). Try reinstalling the 9.1 update and/or 9.2.1/9.2.2.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour