Re: Looking for Printer Advice
- From: BreadWithSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 09 Mar 2010 12:42:36 -0500
Lewis <g.kreme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
And yet their printers work in OS X, usually with no drivers to
To make your life easier, particularly if you are running
Snow Leopard (10.6), refer to this list before you buy a
Plain Bread alone for e-mail, thanks. The rest gets trashed.
Are you posting responses that are easy for others to follow?
- Prev by Date: Re: How long can a MacBook work on power adaptor only?
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for Printer Advice
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for Printer Advice
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Printer Advice