Bar Graph Software?

Maybe you can help. I need a simple, basic, user friendly app to
create bar graphs. I tried the free app from iTunes, Graph 10.7.9 and
it's not as simple as I would like. Anyone know of a app out there
that may fit my needs? I prefer it be under $100. and geared toward a
desktop platform not iOS. I currently have 10.7.4. Also, I do have
Office 2011, maybe there is something in that bundle? Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks.

  • Re: Bar Graph Software?
    ... create bar graphs. ... Anyone know of a app out there ... Even though you already have Office (and therefore, Excel, which is certainly very capable of making graphs, it might not be worth the hassle to learn to get it to do exactly what you want. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Graphs
    ... I would like to add some graphing capability to an app of mine. ... What package is recommended? ... I don't need anything too fancy, just some bar graphs, pie charts, etc. ...
    (php.general)
  • Fw:inanilmaz Fiyatlar
    ... Each album is just $7.99 for a limited time. ... App Store Rewind 2011 ... Stream video trailers of our App of the Year and Game of the Year for iPhone and iPad from your computer, browse the year's top downloads, and more. ... Holiday Children's Books Old Time Radio Podcast Redeem iTunes Gift Cards ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: A picture says a thousand words
    ... >>> Safari looks like Safari, iTunes looks like iTunes, every app has it's ... even though I seldom use the mouse to select a window. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: iTunes Freezes
    ... made iTunes single threaded should be put out to pasture. ... Re-writing an app from scratch ... Fault tolerant threading is something I'm familiar with. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)