Re: Check This Out

In article <12ecns3mko02f14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, G.T.
<getnews1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unsolicited bulk message is a typical definition of spam. The ad was
unsolicited and by posting to Usenet it was clearly bulk.

So, you are a spammer.

Your initial post in this thread was unsolicited. By posting to Usenet,
it was clearly bulk. Therefore, you are a spammer.

You simply don't understand the terms you are using, or worse, you have

If you can't use words to mean what they *mean* by definition, there is
no way to have a meaningful conversation with you. Therefore, I am done
with you in this thread.

  • Re: Check This Out
    ... unsolicited and by posting to Usenet it was clearly bulk. ... A spammer responding to your spam. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting vs. bottom posting
    ... Snip ... > comments into a quoted article: an inline quoted posting. ... >> (according to Bill and Larry) ... >> evolution that has happened in usenet habits recently) ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting
    ... > I'm sure you may consider why others of equal rank to you ... suggest to you that there is no such thing as a 'rank' on Usenet. ... an inline quoted posting. ... who may disagree with other elements of Netiquette to also ignore these ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Wow this group has become pretty dead
    ... usenet does seem to be winding down to some degree. ... I'm posting over there through Google groups. ... dicks and constantly saying diaper this and diaper that. ... "Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others." ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Currently-Available Work
    ... Uh, well, drinking, posting on Usenet, drinking, living in a storage ... drunk and posting on usenet complaining that you can't find a job is not ... CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SEA ORG RECRUITER." ...
    (alt.2600)