Re: Need Help for Transfer Mac--->Mac
- From: Dave Balderstone <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:33:52 -0600
In article <44e62d9e$0$4163$ba624c82@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Erik Richard
Sørensen <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:
Emma Grey <gone@xxxxxxx> wrote:
As everybody else said, this will work (I do this with a G4 and 2 x
7300s). HOWEVER ... thanks to crApple, recent 10.4 updates have made it
impossible to mount your 7200 volume on the OSX desktop
If the 7200 is able to serve Appletalk over TCP/IP you can mount it on
the OSX box.
Yep, but after replying to you and Henry, I came to think of the
'7200'.:-) - There is a problem in both the first series of the 7200/75
and the 7200/90 manufactured in aug.95. This is a hardware error that
makes this unable to work.
At that time Apple called all 7200/xx made in aug.95 back and the
motherboard was replaced. If this machine hasn't been repaired, and is
from aug.95, it is necessary to use Emmas method...
I wasn't aware of that!
- Prev by Date: Re: Check This Out
- Next by Date: Re: Microsoft Mouse: Snap-To Feature
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Help for Transfer Mac--->Mac
- Next by thread: Re: Need Help for Transfer Mac--->Mac