Re: Record my own beep in OS X?
- From: Marc Heusser <marc.heusser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:22:53 +0200
In article <BF21776D.196E4%frank@xxxxxxxx>, Frank A <frank@xxxxxxxx>
> >> In OS 9 we could record a sound in the Sound Control Panel. How do I do it
> >> in OS X?
> > Record it using any audio program and put it into your
> > /Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts
> > folder (create that folder if necessary).
> > Martin
> Thanks Martin. But, what's a good audio program? What a good free audio
There are free ones, personally I use Amadeus II (www.hairersoft.ch),
shareware. Highly recommmended.
remove CHEERS and from MERCIAL to get valid e-mail
- Prev by Date: Re: stuffit installer not "sea" ?
- Next by Date: mail.app question
- Previous by thread: Re: Record my own beep in OS X?
- Next by thread: Apple Mail rule to prevent "New Mail" sound from playing?