Re: Record my own beep in OS X?

In article <BF21776D.196E4%frank@xxxxxxxx>, Frank A <frank@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> >> In OS 9 we could record a sound in the Sound Control Panel. How do I do it
> >> in OS X?
> >
> > Record it using any audio program and put it into your
> > /Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts
> > folder (create that folder if necessary).
> >
> > Martin
>
> Thanks Martin. But, what's a good audio program? What a good free audio
> program?

There are free ones, personally I use Amadeus II (www.hairersoft.ch),
shareware. Highly recommmended.

Marc

--
Switzerland/Europe
<http://www.heusser.com>

  • Re: Record my own beep in OS X?
    ... >> In OS 9 we could record a sound in the Sound Control Panel. ... > Record it using any audio program and put it into your ... > folder. ... Thanks Martin. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Record my own beep in OS X?
    ... > In OS 9 we could record a sound in the Sound Control Panel. ... folder. ... Martin ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)