Will Thunderbold be the USB 3.0 killer?

Seems that Apple has given the answer today...
The new Macbook Pro comes with two USB 3.0. ports.

--
One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round.
One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)

  • Re: Thunderbolt coming to windows pcs next year from acer and-asus
    ... like a simple adapter to give me USB 3.0. ... I know a lot of Windows users, ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Windows Laptop Makers Cant Catch Up to the MacBook Air
    ... not even USB ones jerry rigged to a TB adaptor? ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Major Tatra Wantage
    ... sheild the controller and something behind shorted. ... If I get round to having a project custom/rod I'll build one in. ... plan is for USB bluetooth for handsfree, USB GPS for NAV and USB 802.11G ... I plan to put those in a small single "comms pod" that will sit under ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Get Microsoft Office Starter for free... Sta Claus is in town.
    ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... download the free, open source Libre Office? ... 'Office Starter 2010 is not available as a public download. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: And its Adobe that flashes...
    ... Laszlo claimed it only worked with Flash. ... this applet DOES NOT work together with Safari. ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)