Re: Is Apple the next bubble to burst?

In article <jpnics$ha7$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Flint <agent001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/columnist/krantz/story/2012-05-08/apple-st
ock-bubble/54839678/1

According to the article above, it just may be. Personally, I think
that with economic fear abounding these days, Apple's 'darling' status
with investors is about to turn on the technological Jezebel...

The 'darling' status comes from big sales growth and big profits that
the company is making. When that stops, or slows, then you could expect
the stock to temper a bit.

This story, as well as a few others recently, is all about the decline
of Apple stock as the big boys manipulate the market. Those price
fluctuations that are all so artificial, give the analysts and reporters
something to write about that is a bit more controversial.

I wouldn't read too much into any of the stories coming out right now.
.