Re: Fun read on Apple

On 12/17/11 10:41 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Frankly, for me they could've kept MobileMe as a paid service and I
would have been happy. I'm not thrilled with what we lost with the
switch even if it is free.

Same here.

What are you going to use as an iDisk replacement, for general storage of documents? (I gather iCloud only saves docs from specific Apps that can utilize it?)

Right now I am using Dropbox. I guess I should setup Skydrive too if it's free.

Steve

  • Frigging sidestand switches
    ... I've lost count of the number of times the ... So this evening, back from work, I doused the switch in WD40. ... Soddit, I'll live with the blinking lights until Saturday, when I ... I just *bet* the switch is FUBAR'd on the donor bike too...... ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Droid or iPhone?
    ... Samsung is on my "don't buy" list as well. ... They lost me with ... I returned the phone to the VZW store and the tech said it was only a ... battery life but it's still inferior to my BB 9650 and I switch back ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Damn You, ABC, for Sabotaging "Vs" Ratings!
    ...  When LOST was on Wednesdays ... Dave Barry's 24 blog comment section is a great peek into a fan set. ... number of folks who will switch to Castle when 24 ends. ... the second half of the 1966 BATMAN series pilot when Jill St. John ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Persistent Memory
    ... How do PPC 2002-2003 apps work when it comes to storing persistent data? ... application is lost when you switch to another program. ... If the Palm's batteries drain completely, all data is lost. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: 300D Electrical Sliding Roof
    ... tendency to get lost or broken, ... I second these opinions. ... towel and make sure that when you open ... the switch, that its pointed at the towel to catch any flying springs, ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)