Re: Alan Baker Mr "Motorola Playbook" gets confused again...
- From: Nashton <nana@xxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 01:31:45 -0400
On 11-12-13 1:23 AM, KDT wrote:
On Dec 12, 11:49 pm, Nashton<n...@xxxxx> wrote:THIS is how a serious application for SERIOUS users handles receipts.
Not like some simple nanny program that disables features that some
users might need for business or that does nothing but provide proof
that an email has been sent, given that the ONLY application worth its
weight in water in the Mac Cosmos for business is Daylite that can
*only* integrate with the POS Mac Mail that not only can't be configured
to send receipts, it won't even accept them.
A "serious" business wouldn't depend on the same users who you say
"Sure it is Lloyd, not in my world where excuses such as "I didn't
your email" or "it got caught in the spam filter" can cost me serious
Wouldn't depend on the same users not to deny a request for a read
receipt to be sent.
But I see you keep ignoring the problem with your line of
Will you ever learn to shut it and post anything that makes sense?
- Prev by Date: Re: Alan Baker Mr "Motorola Playbook" gets confused again...
- Next by Date: Re: Read receipt requests and replies to read receipts...
- Previous by thread: Re: Alan Baker Mr "Motorola Playbook" gets confused again...
- Next by thread: Re: Alan Baker Mr "Motorola Playbook" gets confused again...