- From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:02:01 -0800
Two Windows computers, all Microsoft software...
Windows "Easy" Transfer won't work with my home network, nor will it
work with the "Easy" Transfer Cable.
I cannot believe that people put up with this shit.
If I had two new Macs, I'd have been done *hours* ago.
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone
"It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X)
'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included
on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun)
- Prev by Date: Re: It gets even funnier! (was Re: How the hell can you stand this bullshit?
- Next by Date: Re: It gets even funnier! (was Re: How the hell can you stand this bullshit?
- Previous by thread: Gulftown may be headed to the Mac Pro
- Next by thread: Re: Total bullshit.