4 Zara, Moccasin Joe and their cabal
- From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:21:43 -0500
This was in Smart Money. ( Which is to say, folks a LOT SMARTER than you
two and your cabal.)
Beaten-Down Tech Stocks Have Further to Fall
Technology stocks, those pillars of growth with their global revenue
streams and debt-free balance sheets, looked cheap and fundamentally
sound not too long ago. While not exactly a safe haven, they appeared
far too beaten-down relative to their prospects.
How times change. With the dollar strengthening and Wall Street reeling
from the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression,
fundamentals are deteriorating at an alarming pace. Tempting as it may
be, we'd say that it's still too risky to go bargain-hunting in tech
- Prev by Date: Re: Does anyone actually like the aluminum iMac keyboard?
- Next by Date: Re: Does anyone actually like the aluminum iMac keyboard?
- Previous by thread: Re: Does anyone actually like the aluminum iMac keyboard?
- Next by thread: Group almost completely dead....