Re: I thought the iPhone wasn't selling well?????
- From: Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:19:30 -0400
In article <colalovesmacs-2825C4.09035510092007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Oxford <colalovesmacs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
KDT <scarface_74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Apple today announced that it sold its one millionth iPhone
yesterday, 74 days after the product's introduction on June 29. "One
million iPhones in 74 days-it took almost two years to achieve this
milestone with iPod," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "We can't wait to
get this revolutionary product into the hands of even more customers
this holiday season." Apple last week announced a $200 price drop on
the iPhone, bringing its price down to $399"
yep! they beat their own estimates by a full 3 weeks, congrats Apple!
Must have sold them all _after_ the price drop. ;)
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm
- Prev by Date: Re: Maccies resort to their typical dishonesty [was Re: You wanted an example of a price drop...]
- Next by Date: Re: I thought the iPhone wasn't selling well?????
- Previous by thread: Re: I thought the iPhone wasn't selling well?????
- Next by thread: Re: I thought the iPhone wasn't selling well?????