Re: Reinstalled XP

On Aug 6, 6:28 pm, Steve de Mena <ste...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
MuahMan wrote:

"jerryeveretts" <ifree...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1186428325.303422.259270@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Aug 6, 3:16 pm, pe...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peder B. Pels) wrote:
I'm reinstalling XP right now. It's an SP2 pack.

Guess the number of sercurity updates being fetched first time around?

78.

--
regards , Peter B. P.http://titancity.com/blog,http://macplanet.dk

"We don't dial 911 - we dial .357".

Is that good or bad?

You didn't get the memo?

When MSFT release patches it's bad and indicative of poor programming.

When Apple release patches, it's good because they are on top of things.

That is *so* hypocritical. I LOVE my Macs. But I know Windows very
well too, and I can't believe all the absolute nonsense that is spewed
here about anything Microsoft does.

Steve

Indeed.. as both a Mac and a Windows user, I find it amusing how
people on both sides don't hold the other side to the same standard.

.