Re: Reinstalled XP
- From: jerryeveretts <ifreeley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:21:38 -0700
On Aug 6, 6:28 pm, Steve de Mena <ste...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"jerryeveretts" <ifree...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Aug 6, 3:16 pm, pe...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peder B. Pels) wrote:
I'm reinstalling XP right now. It's an SP2 pack.
Guess the number of sercurity updates being fetched first time around?
regards , Peter B. P.http://titancity.com/blog,http://macplanet.dk
"We don't dial 911 - we dial .357".
Is that good or bad?
You didn't get the memo?
When MSFT release patches it's bad and indicative of poor programming.
When Apple release patches, it's good because they are on top of things.
That is *so* hypocritical. I LOVE my Macs. But I know Windows very
well too, and I can't believe all the absolute nonsense that is spewed
here about anything Microsoft does.
Indeed.. as both a Mac and a Windows user, I find it amusing how
people on both sides don't hold the other side to the same standard.
- Prev by Date: Re: So many iPhone killers
- Next by Date: Re: Reinstalled XP
- Previous by thread: Re: Reinstalled XP
- Next by thread: Re: Reinstalled XP