Re: Apple Growing Too Large For Current Campus...

In article <mp0e42932u2060qua7la2hndc7hdgd4kkc@xxxxxxx>,
Mayor of R'lyeh <mayor.of.rlyeh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John C. Randolph - proving that a sense of humor isn't necessary to
live since 1964.

Nowhere Mayor - proving that he lacks a brain, a heart and courage
since the day he was spawned. :)
--
making Usenet safer - one troll at a time!

  • Re: Another smooth operator dead at 57
    ... It appears Arguello died of a self inflicted gun shot to the heart. ... was the mayor of Managua, could have been an assassination made to look like ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Open message to Carmen!
    ... He is a South Austin legend, and ran for mayor at least once. ... With hope and heart, ... Oh-- and my Hello Kitty bib. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • the wonderful wizard of oz
    ... "Why anybody can have a brain. ... because you run away from danger, you have no courage. ... "As for you my galvanized friend, ... That a heart is not judged by how much you love, ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Re: the wonderful wizard of oz
    ... on the earth or slinks through slime has a brain. ... because you run away from danger, you have no courage. ... That a heart is not judged by how much you love, ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Just when you thought this thread has passed into obsurity...
    ... Not a heart nor a brain nor ... courage. ... That much is plain to see. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)