Re: 2 + 2 = 4
- From: Rick <rickg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:01:27 GMT
In article <BFA18513.3A666%SNIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Snit <SNIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Rick" <rickg@xxxxxxx> stated in post
> rickg-B50A81.23520416112005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/17/05 12:50 AM:
> > In article <BFA16D52.3A60F%SNIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > Snit <SNIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>>> If two things are synonymous / equivalent then it does not matter what
> >>>> order you place them in. If A = B then B = A. It is *that* simple.
> >>> Wrong!
> >> If A = B then B = A. It is *that* simple. That is true no matter how many
> >> times you claim I am wrong.
> > But do you also claim that if A = B and B = C then A = C?
> I wonder how others would respond to that question? :)
So using this list of synonyms, clear is cryptic?
- Prev by Date: Re: iMac mini VGA port
- Next by Date: Re: 2 + 2 = 4
- Previous by thread: Re: 2 + 2 = 4
- Next by thread: Re: 2 + 2 = 4