Re: What will run Vista?
- From: Sandman <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:25:38 +0200
In article <g1dde1l5lj1v139nn2keu8snd191fo5td3@xxxxxxx>,
Mayor of R'lyeh <mayor.of.rlyeh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> >All you post is empty, pointless things amongst the lies you try to
> >> >construct.
> >> The funny part about you screaming 'liar' all the time is that you're
> >> one of the biggest liars in here, Jim. Do you even know what truth is?
> >Lost of folks have caught your lies here klyde.
> Lots of outraged Maccies have screamed 'liar'. That's hardly the same
> thing as proving something is a lie.
Why would "proof" be needed. You prove it every time you post, or as you just
said to Jim:
"That you'tre a liar? There's no need for m,e to do anything. You prove
it yourself with your every post."
Since your lies are fouund in every single post of yours, Clyde, no proof is
- Prev by Date: Re: Imagine my surprise...
- Next by Date: Re: Imagine my surprise...
- Previous by thread: Re: What will run Vista?
- Next by thread: Re: What will run Vista?