Re: Toughbook function key problem

In news:47d2f090$0$36393$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
steamer typed on 08 Mar 2008 20:01:20 GMT:
--Have a Panasonic Toughbook 52; less than a month on and suddenly
the function key is working in reverse, i.e. as if it's always held
down! Pressing on it now results in what would normally happen were
it not pressed. Is there a way to toggle it back to *normal* 'normal'?

Yes most likely there is a function key which toggles it. My old Toshiba 2595XDVD laptops ('99 era) you have to press the Fn and one of the F-keys to toggle it. My Gateway MX6124 laptops ('06 era) doesn't have this ability.

--
Bill

.