Re: curious laptop behaviour

On Jun 30, 9:14 am, soundsh...@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
thanks for all the input. Im wondering if the power brick has
something to do with it. sometimes the light pn the brick flickers
when i plug it into the computer. and the computer wont start up. i
have to keep replugging until the light burns solid. the dc jack
doesnt seem to wobble. My battery holds almost no charge but does have
a little bit and I did try to boot off the battery but i got the same
problem. I dont know if that eliminates the power brick as the problem
or not.
I havent checked on the RAM yet as I dont have a screwdriver small
enough to open it up. The computer was made by a company called
hugebee. I couldnt tell you the model though. it was a barebones
system. Im wondering if its worth replacing the battery at $170 if the
computer is on its last legs. If it cost several hundred to repair the
machine, I might be better off investing in a new one.