Re: Contrast Adjust on a New Dell XPS Laptop

Digital lcds (desktop or notebook) never allow you to adjust contrast. Not
sure why, but my digital Dell 2405fpw does not allow it either, (same as my
old samsung 172t). It must have something to do with feeding an lcd a
digital signal, but I'm not sure why. Same thing for my laptop, no contrast
adjustments. You may however want to try adjusting it through software (for
example catalyst control center for ATI cards) or whatever the Nvidia
equivalent is. I'm using Catalyst Control Center and there is a contrat
adjustment in there.